The vibrant urban community you have been dreaming of is an affordable reality. Within minutes of your front door you’ll find history, culture, architecture, and an abundance of things to do. Whether you’re single, have a family, or are simply looking for a great urban living, Arbor Hill offers quality of life in a community setting that cares.
- Affordable Housing
- Information about Apartment Rental
- New construction
- Existing homes and rentals
- Historic brownstones
Close Proximity to Services and Amenities
- Health care services and hospitals
- Government offices
- Financial services
- Daycare facilities
- Religious Institutions
- Services for our seasoned neighbors
- Programs for children and teens
- Public and charter schools
- Albany City government services
- Public Transportation
The spirit and energy of Arbor Hill is authentic. Live in a home where you know your neighbors and where you can enjoy the best of urban life.
County, State and Federal Offices:
Close to government agencies in addition to the financial and legal districts, all within a convenient city commute.
Working in downtown Albany is a short trip by foot, bus, car or taxi. Within 15-minutes, you can be at your desk with a cup of coffee at one of the Capital Region’s leading employers.
Close proximity to:
- City, State, Federal Government Agencies
- Colleges & Universities
- The Financial District
- The Legal Community
- Close Proximity to Albany’s Art, Leisure and Entertainment
- Riverfront and bike path
- Baseball field
- Historic, Chartered and Party Tours
- Albany’s Visitor Center
- Hotels & Motels